Here it is!
General information for vendors:
Date: Saturday, June 4th
Time: 11:00 am- 6:00 pm
Set Up/Take Down: 8:00 am-8:00 pm
Where: Property around Lucy & Leo’s Cupcakery and Textures Handmade Market
Approximately 40 vendor spaces are available for this event.
To ensure a variety of vendors and offerings, the ideal distribution of vendors will be limited to:
10 handmade/craft-based businesses
10 retail/resale businesses
5-6 service providers (with distribution including photographers, face painters, and other beauty services)
5-6 consultant-based businesses (with only one per company)
5-6 food vendors
4-5 vendors representing local storefront businesses or service providers
1 kid-focused company (ie, party supplies like bouncehouse providers)
4/29/11 NOTE: DUE to demand, we are reallocating spaces to have 15 handmade/craft-based businesses and 10 retail/resale businesses which will include storefront businesses and storefront service providers. There will no longer be a separate category for storefront businesses/service.
Additional table space is available for local Event Promotions, Nonprofits and Clubs by providing space for information tables.
We are also looking for local kid and mom-centered activity providers who want to showcase their activities by providing performances.
There will be the availability of up to four (4) scholarship spots for start up businesses (ten percent of vendors). In order to give back and help other moms who are just getting started in their business, MTO seeks applications from moms who are just getting started. If you feel you may qualify and would like information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The purpose of these spots is to provide exposure.
- Mom’s Time Out Members and Supporters (10' x 10' Booth Space): $20.00
- Vendor at this event only (10' x 10' Booth Space): $35.00
- Provide a demonstration, place for flyers on a community table, and be listed on website (no individual booth space): $10.00
1. MTO Membership
2. Previous Participation
3. Mom-run business
4. Locally Based business
5. Type of business- to insure a variety of vendors at each event, MTO Organizers reserve the right to limit each type of vendor to a certain percentage of the total number of vendors.
6. Order of submission (date and time stamp as determined by email correspondence
7. Plays Well With Others
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.